ASICS Women’s Gel-Game 6 Tennis-Shoes
- Solid Rubber Outsole: Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Enhances shock attenuation during propulsion.
- Trusstic System Technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
Our gel-game® 6 shoe was designed for the tennis player seeking durability and traction, featuring a solid rubber outsole that can stand up to the hard court’s rough texture. Our midfoot Trusstic system® technology provides forefoot stability, essential for side-to-side shuffling, while breathable mesh vents throughout the upper keep feet cool and comfortable from first-serve until match point.
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- DuoMax Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability.
- SpEVA Midsole: Material Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Trusstic System: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- AHAR Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
Blending the perfect balance of performance and technology, the GEL-Exalt™ 3 shoe features all new tooling and a new upper fit. Dynamic DuoMax® Support System and SpEVA® midsole will allow mild to moderate overpronators take more efficient strides while Rearfoot GEL® cushioning offers responsive bounce back in every stride.
Categorised as: Women's Asics Shoes