ASICS Men’s Gel-Kayano 24 Lite-Show Running Shoe
- Reflectivity: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Fluid Ride Midsole: Fluid Ride provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Fluid Fit Upper: ASICS Fluid Fit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete’s foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System Technology: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
The 20+ year success of the industry-leading GEL-Kayano 24 is sweet testimony to the continuous innovation and thoughtful design of the shoe. Our GEL-Kayano 24 offers over pronators stability and cushion, making the last mile as comfortable as the first. Stay visible in the dark and away from danger with our reflective Lite-Show technology.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- PGuard® Toe Protector: Enhanced toe durability.
- Flexion Fit Upper: Proprietary upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- P.H.FTM (Personal Heel Fit) Collar Lining: 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete’s heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Solyte Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
Categorised as: Men's Asics Shoes